Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Collection of Reviews

As per my last post, I have posted a collection of people's reviews for January on Bookish Ardour if you want to check it out or if you just want to be up to date with what's going on.

Looking at the reviews separated by pages, it appears to be a lot, but not as many as I was expecting when I put them all together. I checked out blogs and read reviews as well. I couldn't help myself with all those links. I see a link I must click on it! Ok, maybe not counting spam... Sorry I didn't leave a comment when I stopped by, but so many blogs...

I did also notice that there are some links on review pages that link up to sign up pages. Rather than going around and telling those people, I'm going to fix it up for you instead. So if you think you might be one of those people that got the links mixed up there's no need to worry about it. I'll take care of it.

One last thing and then I'll bugger off. I'm back at work today, but I have been offline quite a lot recently anyway so I'm sure no one will notice a difference when it comes to posting on here or checking out everyone's blog. If anyone leaves a comment that requires looking into something and I take awhile, it's just because of work and life, I'll get to it as soon as I possibly can.

Hope you're all having a good one!