I haven't really read many comics in my time and have felt like reading some lately. I was going to do a challenge for myself to read as many as I can in one month, but I thought I'd host one for a whole year.
The Comic Challenge starts one minute past midnight, 1st of January 2011 and end the 31st of December 2011 (if you find this challenge later you can still join in though as long as you finish before the end date) so make sure you decide on your books, what level of challenge, and let me know before then!
If you’d like to choose a reading challenge instead to what is set out below then don't forget to check out some of the other challenges I'm hosting, otherwise read on.
How To Participate
- Decide which challenge level you'll be doing (further below) - both comics and graphic novels are allowed.
- Grab the code for the badge down below and post it on a side bar or in a signature (if you want to participate, but aren't blogging, on a social network or forum - Submission For Non Bloggers).
- Create your own post to let all your readers know you’re taking part in the challenge and at what level (if you're really proficient you can list your books!). Make sure to link back to this page with either one of the buttons or a text link..
- Use the link form below to enter into the challenge by sharing your challenge post url and your name (either your name, blog name, or both).Please don't use the comment form to participate, only to comment on the challenge or something else..
- Submit your reviews (if you choose to review them, but that is optional) on the review page.
- When you’ve completed you’re challenge let us know on the completion post. If you're using a tag or category I recommend sharing the link back to that so everyone can find them
- Pow! – Choose 5 comics to read
- Zoink! – Choose 15 comcis to read
- Kerplunk! – Choose 30 comics to read
- Ka-Boom! – Choose 50 comics to read
- Holy Smokes! – Choose 75 comics to read
- Pow! – Choose 76-125 comics to read
- Bam! – Choose 126-200 comics to read