Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Collection of Reviews and A Writing Meme

Hey everyone! How's the reading going? How's life for that matter? It can't always be about the books... Or can it?


I have been offline for a little bit and not reading. A combination of health, stupid weather (the heat knocks me about and is it humid at the moment here in Oz!), and my partner being back from overseas has kept me pretty preoccupied and away from the books (and blogging), but I have found the time to come and let you all know about an idea I've had and want to implement.


At the end of the month, or thereabouts, I'm going to do a post with links to everyone's reviews that they have posted so far. Seeing that everyone can already access the reviews on this blog as it is, I thought I'd do the post on my main book blog - Bookish Ardour - instead as a summary for the month.

So if you're one of those bloggers who check their stats and where hits come from, don't be surprised if you start getting some sporadic ones from there too.

In other news, I have a weekly meme that is still in the newborn phase. It's a writing one for any writers out there who want to have a question to answer or topic to discuss on their blogs each week.

I thought I'd let everyone know about it and today's one will be up in about an hour.



That's pretty much it! I hope you're all having fun reading and having a great month so far!