Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did You Enter The Link Wrong?

This happens occasionally and it's fine if it does (even I've done it), entering the links wrong on the Mr Linky. I just wanted to let you all know that if you do, just ask me to change it because I don't mind and it's really not a hassle.

The best way to do it will probably be to comment on the submission page of the challenge that you're
doing with the number of the link and make sure the link you use to comment is to your blog (so I can find you in case the wrong link doesn't link back).

Or another way is to post the link in the comment form and I'll swap it over. If there's any hassles with images or links let me know and if you have any questions you can ask me. You can contact me on here somewhere, leave a comment on my main blog Bookish Ardour, or you can always email me if you're more comfortable with that (bookishardour at gmail dot com).