Monday, January 10, 2011

Challenges Are On A Roll

Hey everyone! It's been just over a week since the challenges (and the new year) has started and people are still signing up (I love that!). At the risk of making everyone sick of me because I'm repeating myself, but I really mean it because it is exciting for me that everything is going so well and so many are joining up.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up before and who has recently and to those who are going to! It's awesome and I really hope you're all having fun with it.

So how are you going with it? Having fun?
Are there any books you're really looking forward to?

Any books you've got on the list that you've put off for ages?
If you're crossing over are you doing challenges one by one till they're finished or just going with what you want to read at the time?

Yes I know, I'm full of questions today. Are you feeling interrogated yet or can I get away with more?  Let me know what you think of the challenges, what you like about them, what you don't like about them. Any thoughts you have feel free to share them!