Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Connections

I was wondering to myself about how many people want to connect with other book bloggers outside of their blogs on social networks and yet can't always find the links to them because I know that happens to me sometimes.

So I thought, why don't we all share linkies? To GoodReads, Shelfari, and Twitter? If there are any others let me know and if they're popular enough I'll make a linky box just for it.


And I also ask that people don't use it to advertise or share Facebook pages (fan pages can be found on blogs so it's unnecessary to share those). Also a warning to spammers; if anyone comes along and shares a link going somewhere else besides what's listed I'll remove it.

And if you come across profiles that are set to private on the first two then I recommend not sending an invite unless you've been invited to because they're probably private for a reason.

P.S. If you enter a link wrong or need to change it just let me know and I can update it for you.


Twitter


Shelfari


Goodreads


Library Thing