Just like the comic challenge set for next year except this will be for two months and the challenge levels are a little different. This is a personal challenge, but I have posted it in case anyone is interested in participating.
Unlike submission and completion with the year long challenges, this one you can sign up, submit reviews, and post a completion on this page.
The Two Month Comic Challenge starts one minute past midnight, 1st of October 2010 and ends the 30st of November 2010 so make sure you decide on your books, what level of challenge, and let me know before then!
How To Participate
- Decide which challenge level you'll be doing (further below) - both comics and graphic novels are allowed.
- Grab the code for the badge down below and post it on a side bar or in a signature (if you want to participate, but aren't blogging, on a social network or forum that's fine. Just post a comment with your challenge level and when you come back reply to your comment to update).
- Create your own post to let all your readers know you’re taking part in the challenge and at what level (if you're really proficient you can list your comics!). Make sure to link back to this page with either one of the buttons or a text link..
- Use the link form below to enter into the challenge by sharing your challenge post url and your name (either your name, blog name, or both). Only use the comment form if you're a non blogger or want to discuss the challenge itself, not to submit links.
- Submit your reviews (if you choose to review them, but that is optional) with the url link.
- When you’ve completed you’re challenge create a completion post on your blog, then share that link further below. If you're using a tag or category I recommend sharing the link back to that so everyone can find them.
- Pow! – Choose 5 comics to read
- Zoink! – Choose 10 comics to read
- Kerplunk! – Choose 15 comics to read
- Ka-Boom! – Choose 25 comics to read
- Holy Smokes! – Choose 35 comics to read
- Pow! - Choose 50 comics to read
- Bam! - Choose 75 comics to read
- Graphics – Choose 40 graphic novels only to read
- Comics – Choose 40 comics only to read