Friday, March 4, 2011

Two Week Break

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I'm having a bit of bad health and I'm going to be taking a two week break from blogging and going online because of it. I haven't been on here or been able to catch up with comments, check links, or fix anything, but I wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten about the blog or requests. I wanted to let you all know what was going on and that I have been saving the email notifications I get of the comments everyone leaves for when I'm well enough to go through them again.



So to anyone who has had a problem with the links or something else, don't worry I'm aware of it, and I will get to it as soon as I can. I'm also behind on the summary post that I do on my main book blog for everyone's reviews for the past month. I plan on trying to do that when I'm back online again. Sorry it's a bit late.

Other than that, thanks for being patient, keep doing what you're doing, and I hope everyone is having fun taking part and reading.

Cheers