Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Time Is Almost Here!

Oh! Is anyone else excited about the imminent start to the challenges? I'm guessing by the comments people have been leaving, that yes, quite a few of you are and I love to see that I'm not the only one.

I bought a new bookcase ages ago and have only put it together this week. The challenges starting next year have been motivation for me and I've been arranging as many of my TBR books on that book shelf (goes to show how much of a ridiculous amount I must have if I can't fit all of them on there...) so I have what books I can for next year all set to go!


What else has everyone else been doing to prepare for challenges? Do you prepare beforehand or do you just go with the flow and take it as it comes?


I hope all those who take part in the holiday celebrations have been having a fun and safe one. I also hope those who don't have still been having a great few weeks regardless of the holidays!