Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank You and Slight Adjustment.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have made a slight adjustment with the numbers in the Dystopia, Steampunk, Comic, and Off The Shelf Challenges. It's nothing major. It's only with the two levels that are for the extra hard challenge.


 What I've done is adjusted the following from;
  • 175 - 176
  • 125 - 126

Only to avoid any confusion at all. The main point of those two challenges too, with why they have such a wide number range, is to personally challenge yourself. Everyone reads at a different pace and everyone knows their personal levels per year or what they could achieve easily if they read up to that much or more. The point is to choose the number yourself that you know will challenge you, but to also allow flexibility. Challenges are meant to be challenging, but they should also be fun.That's the point of these challenges, to have fun with them. You can allow yourself some leeway with them, they're not strict or mandatory.

I also wanted to say thanks to all who have signed up and thanks heaps to those who have been getting the word out already! I've been part of the book blogging world for awhile and should realise that bookworms not only love reading challenges, but word gets out pretty quickly in some cases. Even so I was only expecting a couple at best to be honest so I am absolutely wrapped that we already have several participants with more to come.

I will be trying to follow you all individually if I can and if I leave a comment it will be linking back to my main blog so don't be surprised if you see a Dutchie there going on about the challenges rather than BA or something like that.

Thanks guys!