Monday, November 29, 2010

Welcome and Links Not Correct

Hey everyone!

I want to welcome all our new participants because we have had quite a few joining up in the last week or so, welcome and thanks for joining in!


I'm really excited because some of you may not realise it, but this is my first time hosting any challenges and it's great to have so many people joining in. I've been participating in NaNoWriMo all of November so have not been blogging or visiting blogs, but I am currently working on visiting everyone over the next week.

Which brings me to something I have noticed; A few people's links are either not working or leading to blogs that apparently do not exist. I'm going to be removing them because I don't like broken links in anything or for anyone to be clicking on them and going nowhere, but if you come back and have a different link please add it again.

Because I can't get in contact with these participants I'm leaving a list of them (sorry to do that, but I can't get to you any other way) so you know who it is if you're one of them and it saves everyone checking their links.

One other thing too, when I visit your blog and if your link doesn't go straight to your sign up post, but only to your blog I might be asking you to leave a new link leading to your sign up post (I can delete the old one if you do, but this is mostly if you don't have a challenges page that's easy for everyone to find).

I'm not a strict person or anything, but I'm asking for those who click on your link and who want to see whatever lists you have or your sign up post for the fun of it and then can't find it. If I leave a comment on your blog, don't worry, it's only if you have the time or don't mind doing it. I'm not going to have a go at anyone for that, as long as the banner is up it's all good.

Cheers!

Dead or Incorrect Links (I'll update this list as I go)

Amber
URL: Coconuts and Cream at Blogspot